Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
4 crazy peoples (Athan, Ipanks, Natalia, Ulie) has made a decision to create this amazing blog together.
All for one, and one for all!
LONG LIVE MUSKETEERS CONVERSE!

Saturday 22 November 2008

In My Mind's Eye....

Many people I know, they wish they could turn back the time..And I’m agree with them…I always wish I could go back to the time when I was a child or a teenager or to the time when I have a chance to make things right….Well, the point is I could turn back the time so I can show to my parent how much I love them before they died or do the things which I will not regret in the future..It’s good if we can get the second chance, or the third chance..But how about if we only got one chance?

I always remember one episode of Superman the movie, old movie. When Louise dead and Superman flew back against rotation of the earth to the previous day so he could save Louise…
I wish I could do the same thing, just to move backward to the previous times..But damn I can’t..I’m just a human…And I’m in the real world…I guess I watched too many movies and daydream…Turn back time issue is just my imagination.

So..This is my afterthought..We might not know our future, it’s depend on our decision. We are right now is the result of our decision in the past and we become in the future depend on our decision right now. So be careful with our decision cause we can not turn back time, we can prevent bad things happen by choose to do the right thing in our life…

3 comments:

Ulie Azhar said...

Hm, this is really a DEEP posting. I know the author, I guess :)

But we can't go back to the past time babe, never will. I'm the first one who will take the number to do it if we have the chance! ^^

So, what I think now, all I can do is STOP looking back, stop crying, and start my new life with a new energy. Hopefully I'll get my life much more better in the future.

STOP doing what I've done wrong before, and make a promise to myself and The Almighty that I won't do it again, NEVER!

Hihi.. I almost forgot to say PERTAMAXX! ^_^

rosa devga said...

yg ke dua neh....comment apa yah....*bingung* hihiihi...

San said...

Hi………
Very cool your blog!
Great! Keep writing…….
Good week……… Welcome to my blog…….